Accepting New Clients
posted: Feb. 09, 2019.
I’m currently accepting new clients. Please call for available hours including Sunday and evening openings.
Q: How do I schedule an appointment?
1. Call 217-417-1701
2. Email me at [email protected]
Q: How do I pay for your services?
1. Traditional methods of pay are accepted including: Cash, Check, Credit Card, and Debit Card;
2. If you have insurance I have an Employee Identification Number, National Provider Identifier (NPI) and CAQH number so insurance companies can easily recognize my services as an Out-of-Network provider. You would still pay Hope Centered Counseling but you would receive an invoice and then send it into your insurance for a reimbursement.
Q: How long are your individual counseling sessions?
1. A counseling session is 50 minutes plus time to pay and schedule the next appointment.
Q: How much do you charge for an individual counseling session?
1. A 50 minute counseling session costs $90. Ask about a sliding scale for those with a financial hardship.
2. A mental health evaluation costs $135 and takes approximately 90 minutes.
I’m passionate about helping others better manage and overcome past trauma so they can enjoy their life. Thank you for sharing and recommend my services to others in the Champaign-Urbana area.